Project Car

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Project Car
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:18:26 -0700 (PDT)
OK, let's throw this out to the group for
consideration.  First come, first serve. I'm not
going to pass the info to ten guys and have the
owner badgered to death by everybody trying to
get there first.

I have a lead on what sounds like a very solid,
lived all it's life in New Mexico, factory V-8,
four-speed Chevrolet Monza 2+2. And it's a
freebee.  I was considering it for a new racecar,
but have decided to stick with my Camaro instead.
(I already have eleventeen unfinished projects.)

Anybody interested in this car, and who is close
enough and willing to drive to NM to pick it up,
contact me off list and I'll give you details.  I
hate to think of this rust free car going to the
crusher.  It needs to find it's way to
Bonneville!

Dick J
In East Texas
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.   mjb.]