Turning Left on the Salt

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turning Left on the Salt
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 06:39:26 -0500
Hey Guys.... don't mean to give anyone a history lesson here....But Turning
left on the salt is as big a part of our past as going straight....
Donald Healey and the Healey Motor company set 59 national and
international records in his two trips to the salt.... 1954 1956....

and speaking of History.... I was looking at the Two Club Members... and
noticed that Sir Malcolm Campbell wasn't included in that group.... did I
just miss it or is that true?  he only went 301mph back in 1935 at
Bonneville.

Keith