rawawa update:

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: rawawa update:
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:25:12 EDT
Fellow speeders,...... I  thought i'd let everyone know who was interested
what we were doing lately. As you might expect,we've been busy attending
funerals and memorials and will continue to do so for a few more weeks,at
least. As most of America is aware of the negative aspects of the 9/11
deal,i'd like to touch on the positive. I can not begin to express how much
it does for all those close to the FDNY and all those affected by this
outpouring of civility and humanity. I've seen it in Canada, in my
hometown,and down on the "pile". This is America,and you will not encounter
this outside of the U.S.,Canada,and Western civilizations. Enjoy your
Country,try to understand why the others envy/hate us..life is cheap
there....................... ...............As for my K/GL,we were at Epping
,NH Drag Strip to test and Tune on 10/7. We got a best of 94mph in the
1/4,but 80 in the 1/8th !...We will re-gear to 2.75-1 from our current 4.5-1
and re-jet... Hope to re-do Epping next week if ready, and Maxton the
following week. Do i have to bring my own food/camping stuff or is it safe
yet ( Laurinburg 16) ?...Bob,alive and better,Wanner