Re: Old Ford Help

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "land speed"
Subject: Re: Old Ford Help
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:30:48 -0700
According to my Magnum axle catalog:
year       king pin centers         perch centers
28-36     48"                               36 3/8"
37-41     47 3/4"                        38 1/2"

The spindles are different, 28-36 VS 37-41, the axle end bosses measure 2'
or 2 1/4" but it dosen't say which years are which. Hope this helps.

Jim in Palmdale