Re: World Finals Inspection Day Photo's / questions

To: Mike D MEIERLE <mike.d.meierle@alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: World Finals Inspection Day Photo's / questions
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:02:11 -0400
Great shots; couldn't get to a second page though?

One question;
http://www.scta-bni.org/Bonneville/World%20Finals%2001/photos_16/0093.JPG
#93, Haller Motorsports, says C/GALT.
First, I can't see air dams noted specifically as allowed. (as is the
'non-stock
spoiler')

Oops, I'll leave the above and correct myself; the general "Modified
Category"
page (52) says air dams are allowed.  I had read p. 54 where it says "No
streamlining as described in IV-29 is allowed unless specified."
Missed it but it did seem a bit backwards, or perhaps the GALT section
should
mention air dams itself.

The other question is the frame height vs 'outer bottom line of the
body' as
described on page 54.  Am I missing something?  Is the frame that low?
Not picking on anybody, just saw the picture and it raised the
questions; trying
to clearly understand the rules.
Cheers,
Rick