RE: ECTA 2 Club

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ECTA 2 Club
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:48:59 -0400
Keith:

Not to be presumptuous, but I wear a medium shirt.  Nancy would like her
shirt in a large and she'll tailor it to her specific needs.  A 7 1/8 hat
would likely fit me, but my swelled head might be hard to measure.  Sure
hope I qualify...

No I don't run a 'Busa.

As for the Viper:  I've heard that story before.  The EPA seems to be
looking into the problem of excess fog emissions...  Look for us at Maxton
on the 27th, and not in the hoosegow the night before.

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)