Re: Don and Rick Vesco

To: wester6935@home.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Don and Rick Vesco
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:51:22 EDT
Congratulations! I just went through the photos on the LSR site. I think that
driving suit had something to do with it. Bob in connecticut

<< Apparently Don Vesco set a new wheel driven record today with the average
in
 the mid 450 mph range.  One run was over 460.  We'll have to depend on Jon
 to give us details.

 Congratulations Don and Rick and thanks Rick for making a big enough stink
 and backing it up with years of hard work on Save the Salt.  Without Rick's
 hard work there would probably not be a course at Bonneville to run on.

 Wes