Torque wrench help

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Torque wrench help
From: Ed Lutz <edlutz@laverdajota.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 13:34:34 -0600
I figure someone on this list might be able to help with this...

I have a nice old Craftsman micrometer style clicker torque wrench
that needs some work. This is one of the old all metal ones, probably
from around 1979 or so. Its not working, it needs to be cleaned and
calibrated. I know I could probably return it to Sears for a new one
but the new ones are not as nice. So, does anybody know of a good
place to have a torque wrench like this repaired? A place in the
Denver area gets extra points!

Thanks a lot,

Ed
Loveland, CO.