On Missing Maxton...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: On Missing Maxton...
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:23:58 EDT
LSR Friends,...At this moment,shortly after 8pm,i'd planned to be eating
dinner w/ the ECTA gang at he Greek place in Laurinburg. Due to a continuing
string of misfortunes,this trip did not come to pass,..again.. I will be at a
drag strip in Epping,N.H. on Sundaaaay,though ,which beats the hell out of
total complacency. I'm pretty sure the car will perform as planned and we can
only fine tune for next spring at Maxton. I'll let you all know how it goes
..Having trouble keeping up w/ e-mail and wish to remark on a few
tidbits;...the suspension/springs/aero thread was terrific,...how did
M.Pittwood become "Buckwheat" ? ...,and is it true what Einstein said that
the faster you drive,the less you age?( mentally,anyhow )..................
...Bob, cooling it in NY,Wanner