Re: FW: Flat-out Fast

To: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Flat-out Fast
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:42:49 -0600
And dont forget that in the current issue
of "Motorcycle Street and Strip" there is a
two page article on Bonneville featuring bikes
and cars with a nice shot of the Vesco liner heading
off the article, written by Jon and I (not available everywhere
but I did see it at our Borders book store).

And in addition to the Bonneville coverage
of cars and bikes in  the current issue of
Cycle World, there is also a half page
Bonneville article in the current issue
of "Motorcyclist" page 31 :) :)

Joe :) :)