Dave Parks Car

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dave Parks Car
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:56:13 -0600
Speaking of stuff for sale Glen.... Dave Parks has that Camaro for sale...
I think he's being timid about telling us about it... but I found a Flyer I
stole from him at speedweek....( Hey ya never know maybe I'll sell mine one
day and it's a base line)

Dave's car is a 79 Camaro set up to run Blown Gas Coupe... or as an
Altered.... it's got a bunch of records above 200mph and with the classic
category next year it's a player in several more classes....

Some of the Junk he's got in the car are Hilborn injectors with twin
turbo's, Roller cam...Gear Drive, MSD...Drysump and a Tilton clutch...
Supposedly has some other D motor stuff to go with it.... so on and so
forth....Talk to Dave if your interested....

Can't remember Dave's E-mail but he's on the list.... and I bet he reads
all the stuff like Mangelli....

Keith