Re: Question for the Rules Wizards..

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question for the Rules Wizards..
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:56:13 -0800
Thanks to all who responded! As I indicated in my question, I am only
thinking about moving the battery back to the front. Why, you ask? Well, as
I indicated one reason is to keep the power cable that runs the length of
the car from being hot all the time. I can fix part of this by running a
smaller cable to the dash cutoff switch and remoting the starter solenoid to
the trunk also. Part of my thinking/car building is putting my 10 gallon
water tank in the trunk along with the 3 gallon gasoline tank which is now
forward of the radiator. Why would I want tomove that you may well
ask...Well, I need that space for the radiator fan. No room for a puller,
maybe. The fuel tank would have the fuel lines run in a thick wall tubing
for safety. But, if I have to run a cable from the back of the car to the
front cutoff switch, then `that's what I might have to do.

Just thinking for now...

mayf