Electircal shut off and Constant duty solenoids

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electircal shut off and Constant duty solenoids
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 06:04:05 -0600
Well Joe Timney is right... he does sell an excellant set up for the
Electical cut off.... ( I was right ... it wasn't Cheap )  The Flaming
rivers electrical shut off is a super quality unit thou and shouldn't rust
any faster then a cheap one....( tongue in cheek of course)....  Joe's arms
work well as does the mounting hardware he supplied.... ( now for getting
his brain to work as well) ( case you didn't notice it's pick on JOE day )

I have 3 constant duty solenoids in the Camaro and would NOT recommend them
without a diode modification which allows them to instantly de-energize....
and No I don't know what it looks like or does... just know mine stay on for
several seconds after you shut the car off without the battery cut off which
is now installed...   If ya are not confused yet.... come to Maxton in the
spring and I can help you get throughly confused....

Keith ( Come on Joe... who luv's ya buddy?.... LOL )