Re: Alternator

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Alternator
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:32:24 -0800
List,
Also forgot to mention that some racers utilize a mount on the Ford 9" rear
for the alternator (as well as a rear end pump). Just about all NASCAR
pinion yokes have a v-belt pulley attached. Obviously it only works when the
car is moving which could be a drawback?.
Grib
"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
life"