Re: Buckwheat & Purple Suits... and who wears the pants

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, <ECTAflipper@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Buckwheat & Purple Suits... and who wears the pants
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 17:42:56 -0800
Miss Kathy has enough views of her own to keep Keith busy for some time.
Has her own opinions and lets him know what they are right up front.   She's
great!  He makes it sound like he's the one wearing the pants in the family
around us but ask what is used to tow the race car ... not Miss Kathy's new
Expedition!  Sort of tells you what kind of leash he is running on.  After
he soaked her down with oil she laughed about it and got a new pair of
Nike's out of it.

Wes