Re: NT

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: NT
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 15:10:24 -0800
Tom; I agree about Jacks car. Thats why I wanted to put an engine in it.
Still do. But if you look at the Larsen & Cummins car, it seems to go
against everything Jack has done. And it sure works well also. Good thing
about the salt, lots of things can be successful. Unlike NASCAR, NHRA and
CART and on where the cars all look alike and a different paint job is
considered big news.  Rich Fox