Re: New Subject... Books

To: speedtimer@charter.net, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Subject... Books
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:25:45 EST
Glen, That just gave me an idea! Do any of you guys have old recipts for race
car parts? I've got most of the paperwork for a 1926 Indy car, and the prices
are unreal by todays standards. Bob in connecticut

<< There are many treasures in the books we own and read. I have many on hot
 rodding and land speed racing. I have read some of them many times. My old
 hot rod year books and even early programs are brought now and then for the
 pleasure of going back in time. They are all on my best reading list KT.
 Glen >>