Re:Young Drivers

To: Land-speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Young Drivers
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:18:59 -0500
I've got to say that Josh Rynd has been an asset in the tower, doing an
excellant
job running the timing equipment. He froze his ass off the last meet
with the
rest of the tower crew and never complained, but I think he was glad
when Dad
said it was time to head back home in Florida!!! He can't wait to 'Get
his own
ride' and Dad better be carefull not to 'tune it up' too much when he
returns to
the drivers seat!

Proud to know that "Young Blood",
joe