Re: Hello

To: "dhaller" <dhaller@centurytel.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hello
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:10:49 -0600
Hey Dave.... Welcome back....

For those who don't know Dave Haller.... He runs a C/ FALT Beretta or some
such kinda car.... and it's a Nice looking effort... We had a great time
racing each other out at Muroc....   and he is one of the really early list
members.

What makes Dave Special is his service to the country by way of being a
Police officer.... He's now retired as I recall.... but he may correct me on
that....  anyway Dave... it's good to see you back with us...

Keith