Re: Parts receipts

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Parts receipts
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:42:39 -0500
 This brings to mind an episode this summer. An acquaintance of ours is a very
amateur road racer, he just had a NASCAR engine built by a big name shop down
south and when I asked what that cost he replied, with a straight face- in
front of his wife, "almost $1000.00" I shouldn't have expected the truth.

John and no she doesn't have 4 cats..........