Re: Engine tools

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine tools
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 17:40:35 EST
In a message dated 11/17/01 1:29:55 PM Central Standard Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:

<<
 Hey Larry Thanks.... they have Dial bore gages from .000 to infinity....I
 signed up for a catalog... at www.use-enco.com simple easy clean and
 neat.... haven't really decided which would be best cause I can't see them
 on line ( or I chose not to download that section of the Catalog )  But it
 looks like a pretty neat place to find machine tools...

I have bought several things from them, you have a choice of a high dollar
tool or what I call hobby quality tools. I looked at a lot of used bridgeport
milling machines but bought a new one from Enco for about the same price. I
thought a new Enco beat a wore out Bridgeport, have had it about 3 years with
no problems. Larry Mac