A Note from Will On El Mirage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Note from Will On El Mirage
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:08:18 -0600
This was a note from Will Handzel that I wanted to share....

It's been tough on these guys.... they have tried very hard to get it all in
order.... to make it happen and they have fallen short for a million
reasons....  if you don't know the car it's a Yellow 5 window coupe with Red
scallops....that is totally on the gound.... Doug Robinson and the crew have
raced this car for some time and it's being put in the Dry Lakes hall of
fame this year at the Gas Up...  Very well deserved as it's Been the SCTA
car Points leader Many Many times.... oh and it runs a GMC six for those of
you into neat motors...