Records attitudes and Malcolm Pittwood....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Records attitudes and Malcolm Pittwood....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:38:05 -0600
I'm going to try and get a couple of subject's handled in a single mail
here....   Malcolm Pittwood is an interesting character...  Like some of us
enjoy building , Racing.... or Tuning....  Malcolm takes immense pleasure in
the record setting process.... that's his thing... Like we enjoy putting a
package together to race.... He enjoys putting the Race itself together...
The Record Attempt....    I don't think I really understood that until he
came to Maxton with Don Wales... he put all that together and took real
pride in the successful outcome... The accomplishment of the stated goal....

I don't think Last year I fully appreciated Malcolm for who he is.... and as
a result short suited him a couple of times ... if only in my own mind....
Now that I know him to be quite honest... I'm extreamly impressed with his
knowledge and enthusiasm he brings to the sport....   Now to the point....

Each of us have different points of view on all subjects and NONE of us is
Perfect... We have to remember that this list is FUN as well.... NO NAME
CALLING.... no Put downs on the list.... it's just not fair... it's easy to
poke but hard to take back...   Men died to give us this freedom of speach
lets use it wisely....     And about my lack of spelling... oh nevermind....

Keith ( why yes I was down in the shop fixing the Vibrator.... )