RE: mail address

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, glen barrett
Subject: RE: mail address
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:02:43 -0600
There is a virus going around again that was circulated a few months ago. It
gets into a person's e-mail address list and sends itself to everyone it
finds there. The poor guy whose computer is infected is really not to
blame-- he's the victim. It's necessary to keep your anti- virus software
updated REGULARLY. Norton seems to be the one that most users like.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ