Re: mail address, VIRUS AWARENESS and YOU

To: speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mail address, VIRUS AWARENESS and YOU
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:35:04 +0000
I GOT THE SAME POST FROM THIS SMITH PERSON (if indeed there is one...).
SAME RETURN ADDRESS.   SAME VIRUS EVIDENTLY.

DON'T KNOW THE INDIVIDUAL....

OUR NOTON ANITVIRUS CAUGHT IT TOO AND STATED THAT IT WAS A BAD ONE AND -NOT-
FIXABLE.

WATCH OUT FELLAS THE ENTIRE WORLD IS ABSOLOUTELY FULL OF #@$^%^$, JERKS,
WISEGUYS AND,AND AND,  -AND THAT ONLY DESCRIBES THE DOCILE HARMLESS ONES.

Doug Anderson ,in NeuYaWK

From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>

Thanks list
I am running Norton and do it everyday. Normally I don't open this stuff.
Glen