Re: coatings

To: lona@finishlinecoatings.com
Subject: Re: coatings
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 02:08:27 +0000
HI RUSS AND LONA!   THANKS MUCH FOR THE LOWDOWN.  VERY INFORMATIVE!

...HOW'S "MY" MOON DISCS DOIN' ?  LOL!  :-)

Doug Anderson ,in NeuYaWK

   " They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary

                                              -Benjamin Franklin

   "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time "

                                               -Thomas Jefferson