Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control Apology

To: RTMACK@concentric.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control Apology
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:28:22 EST
Mack Sorry for my emotional tirade! I misunderstood legalizing to mean
required. I see no problem legalizing it! I think the opposition is afraid of
the need for professional expertise to monitor it. Again I wouldn't mind the
option! Pork Pie offers a great technical evaluation on the subject! I am
overly sensitive about rules to equalize for it has always hurt advantages I
might have had. I: E. NASCAR templates , or NORA handicapps,for streamliners.
then money would count! You wouldn't be concerned if you didn't love the
sport! Keep it up! Jack