Re: Recips.

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: Recips.
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 11:42:45 -0600
Dale:
I agree.  I've loved fast airplanes even longer than I've loved fast cars.  If I
get to live a few more years, I'll see the races at Reno.  But I can't
prioritize it right now.  The neat thing about LSR is I can still see myself as
a potential builder/driver-- but I'll need to devote time and resources to it
immediately.  For the air racing, I'm afraid I've waited too late to start.
Maybe see you in Reno some day.
Russ