tire

To: lanoeth@earthlink.net, DaCudaKid@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: tire
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (pork.pie)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:49:28 +0100
Hi Louise, Hi Mike,

here the picture from the tire.

And to the problem which Don got on the return run in October, you can't blame
the tire for this. It was a piece of debris. Also the tire stayed very well on
the wheel. It's was only some hundred yards away from the point, where the car
comes to stop, where the tire falls really down. It was possible to see on the
skip marks, when you looked back where the car was coming from. Therefore I
asked Don, he told me, that this was really the point where car the sank down.

The most of the damage on the body work was coming from, when the car touched
the surface, not from the tire himself.

See ya

Pork Pie

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TIRESM~1.JPG]