Rules fudging

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Rules fudging
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 11:26:29 -0600
Bryan

We go through this about once a year....  where you have so much money to
gain by cheating it's bound to happen... with our sport the only thing you
gain is the respect of your peers... well if you have to cheat in life to
gain respect.... there might be a character flaw in there somewhere....

This isn't to say all of us don't like to interpret the SPIRIT of the
rule.. and stretch it a bit.... and to be honest I think Lots of things in
the rule book are set up just so they stretch the Mind to understand....
just makes it fun to me....