RE: Tire reliability, and traction control

To: "'ardunbill@webtv.net'" <ardunbill@webtv.net>, 34ford@msn.com,
Subject: RE: Tire reliability, and traction control
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:41:04 -0600
Bill;

Your story reminds me of something I read about Don Garlits back when he had
just run his new rear- engine top fuel car and he was really pleased with
the improved visibility he had over the old FED setup. Another driver asked
Garlits "did you see that ol' 3/8' bolt lying there at the end of the strip
in the "lights"?" "Yeah" said Garlits, "...fine thread."

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ