Re: Fw: chris harris

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: chris harris
From: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:08:59 +1300
Right-on Neil,

I've just had a techno guy in to sort out the problem, he guarantees me all
is now well. I sincerely apologise to all who received garbage through the
virus I had and thanks to those who gave advice.
To be extra careful I've completely emptied my address book for now. For
those that thought I was sitting back doing it deliberately, I'm a little
older than that and have more important things to do.

Chris Harris.........NZed   C/GR #397.