Re: Records

To: "rtmack" <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Records
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 05:56:09 -0600
Russ.... RUSS.... Tisk Tisk..... If your wife gets a Baseball bat and a
sewing kit in the Mail..... MOVE!!!..... cause if you don't ...she might
sew you up in the bed sheets and beat you silly.

And Again I'm suspecting our Lace covered list member would be the
Perpetrator of this greivous act against the Male species.

Keith ( AKA Lumpy )