Re: Baseball Bats ( No LSR) and cats

To: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>, "john backus"
Subject: Re: Baseball Bats ( No LSR) and cats
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:26:23 -0800
Bill
Me thinks there may have been a few hits to the head during his self imposed
trips  between the sheets. His past history of picking up weirdoes to travel
with, purple fire suits, teddy bears, blue hair, beatings with base ball
bats and riding a motorcycle called snaggle puss makes one wonder what to
expect next. I wonder if miss Kathy is setting him up for the kill. All this
talk about her birds and cats could have overheard and being the sweet
little darling she is, she could have snapped and got even with KT(lumpy).
Wonder how all of the black & Blue welts contrast with the purple suit and
blue hair. A black leather collar with spikes and a long leash to keep him
in tow and away from the public, cats and kids might be in order.
Glen ( I deny any knowledge of this)