Re: Seat Belt News

To: landspeedracer@msn.com (landspeedracer), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Belt News
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 10:24:33 -0500 (EST)
John, that's good news, but not surprising, I have often pondered the
Simpson seat belt system installed in my Roadster in accordance with the
mfr's instructions, and it is almost impossible for me to imagine that
it would fail in any conceivable crash.  My dead carcass would be
destroyed by G forces and those belts would still be securing my
remains.  Cheers Ardun Bill in the Great Dismal Swamp, Chesapeake, VA,
where it's finally chilled down for Christmas a little, but the forecast
is for a good motorcycling day in the 70s again tomorrow.