Picture Post is Back

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Picture Post is Back
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:40:15 -0700
List,

I have had many, many emails to get the picture post back up and
running. Today I put this above all other "things to do" (that included
the list of chores my wife gave me) and got it running today. I had a
few glitches as I knew I would but It is up and running fine now.
Old pictures and info were lost in the server rebuild.
Pork-Pie if you are reading this make sure to get a picture of Vesco's
tire up on there for everybody to see.

A few items that I would like to add if you are planning on posting a
picture to the picture post.
1. Make sure your pictures are 100 KB OR LESS, or else they will not be
included into the database and your picture will not show up.

2. Make sure your pictures are in .jpg or .jpeg format or they will not
be included in database.

3. Optimum picture output should be around 500x375, bigger than this
will be to large for veiwing area on the page.

4. Please keep them clean.

Posting to the board is very easy.

You can find the picture post on the http://www.landracing.com website
on the menu system under BOARDS, then Picture Post.

Have fun and lets get some pictures on there,
Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com