Re: Women in LSR

To: <Drylakercr@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Women in LSR
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:15:53 -0800
Katie
It's funny that this is poping up right now. I am in the process of
compiling a list of woman drivers at the lakes starting with Veda Orr in
1938. I have been asking for any names and so far I have 28 on my list. I am
only doing the lakes at this time, not Bonneville.

As you know I have always supported the ladies of our sport. There is a
place for all of you and I hope the article will show what you have all
achieved.

Glen