Re: New Class' Minimums...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: New Class' Minimums...
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:33:19 -0500
personally i think any car that sets a record has to remain in that class
forever...
So if you didn't start a war bet I did LOL :>)...
It would take less time and have less classes if they went to the 'my car' setup
I think..
You know it's 'my car' and thats the class it runs in!

Dave
(wearing the finest of firesuits in front of the keyboard
 and very bored after programing all day)