Re: John Force

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: John Force
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:32:14 -0700
Glen, I got invited over to a machinest
place here in Rapid City, seems a couple of the
guys that hang out together there had talked about
going to Bonneville this coming year.  One of the
guys spoke about how he raced his motorcycles
at Rosemond and Muroc, and seeing Rolly Free
at Bonneville, he could even describe in detail
the plugs he ran, the carbs, internals and speeds,
this guy had more energy than me, and I am
guessing at least twice my age

I felt stupid because I didnt know anything
about rotary valve motors and valve springs
shaped like safety pins

Joe :)