All quiet on the south eastern front

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: All quiet on the south eastern front
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:54:53 -0600
Yeah we're just working hard to get everything finished up for the year.  Do
want to take a sec and thank each of you for being here and collectly
raising my blood pressure each day....  I see all my pals peck at each other
and get the collective sigh's from the peanut gallery.... fun stuff... I
hope each of you have a Great holiday season and get to share it with your
family and friends.....

Haven't really done anything on the Hot Rod.... been learning lots about
Resin and MEK....  bought myself a barrel of Resin at work and been playing
a bit with some differnt medium's .... it's interesting the things it won't
set with.... Don't understand that,   you can mix Resin with Marble
dust..... but Not Sand.... least wise not when it's cool.... someone explain
that to me.... Worked like stink when it was hot.... but no amount of MEK
would make it cure.... I finally got down to 1/2 pint with less then 1/2
gallon of resin and it still woudn't set.... amazing...

Keith