Re: Preformed hoses

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Preformed hoses
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 08:46:49 -0800
Hi Phil, Merry Christmas to you,
     What I have done is make a full scale drawing of what I want and take
it to my friendly auto parts store. I say friendly because you want to go
through their catalog and then their stock to find hoses you can cut pieces
from. The catalog will list hoses by diameter so you can go through it to
find likely candidates. Then compare the actual hose to your drawing to see
if it will work.
Jim in Palmdale, who misses "Monties Auto Parts"

> Merry Christmas everyone,
> Does anyone know where to get preformed radiator hoses on the internet?
I'm