Happy Holidays!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Holidays!
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:22:33 EST
Happy Holidays to each of you!

You may get a kick out of the webpage and links my husband put together for
the holidays. It mostly includes my extended family, however there is a
racing link that has some coverage of my dad's trip to B-ville and my
nephew's first trip out to El Mirage with us. For some reason, he wanted to
spend more time with the Barbee Boys car in the pits than ours. I guess he
knows a cool, fast roadster when he sees one. With the exception that they
became his arch rivals when they "won a record" before us that July Sunday.
Luckily, I broke our class record on my second run so Christian could repair
his relationship with "the boys."

The page: http://homepage.mac.com/lafamiliacortez/

My best to each of you in the new year also!
:-) Katie Young Cortez