Re: Running with less than a full set of Cylinders

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Running with less than a full set of Cylinders
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:15:26 -0800
Doug, using your message to add some more questions, no flames...

But, in my case, I am over the "D" engine size by a tiny amount. I have
thought about sleeving the first and fifth cylinders (two front ones) to
reduce the bore back to stock 4.000. This would let me run in the correct
class. If one is above board with this and tell the inspectors what has been
done, would it be legal?

mayf, the dummy