SFI tags

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: SFI tags
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:45:32 EST
I called Simpson today and asked them about the lack of a SFI tag in the
gloves I got from speedway. They told me it was up to the each distributor if
they wanted a tag or not and get back with them(speedway). I talked to
speedway and they didn't every have anybody to request the tag says nobody
checks them anyway. They was real nice about it and would call me back. Sure
enough they don't request a tag when they place there orders from Simpson. To
make a long story short I am going to return the gloves and order direct from
Simpson. Simpson said that a tag didn't cost any more and were the same price
as Speedway. Ain't nothing easy.
Larry Mac