LSR magazine & wheelbase

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LSR magazine & wheelbase
From: "Allen Young" <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 07:13:16 -0800
List,  Thanks to all who responded to my proposal on the magazine.  I think
most everyone would love to see one produced - even if only annually - but
fret about the feasability of the project.  I hope David responds with his
insight on the proposal, and if he thinks something like this is possible or
maybe already in the works.

Wheelbase.  What is long and what is short?  My lakester is going to have a
wheelbase of about 16 feet (192") and overall length of 18 feet (216").  Is
this long, short, or medium for a lakester?  I think probably medium, and I
guess thats ok for my goals.

Allen in Oroville