Re: Indy/F1 cars at Bonneville

To: "Gary Perkinson" <gfp61@mindspring.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Indy/F1 cars at Bonneville
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:29:32 -0800
Gary
In the past some of the early roadster types have run. They run Vintage Oval
class. The big problem is converting them to meet our spec's and rules.
Build a Bonneville car to achieve your goal. There are lots of vehicles for
sale and parts to build what you want.
Most F1 cars have a tub and no frame and this becomes a problem of mounting
a roll cage and other equipment.
Take a trip to the salt or even Maxton and look at what's running.

Glen