Re: TEXAS SHOOTOUT left coast vs right coast

To: Bill Smith <wmTSmith@landracing.com>, landspeedracer@msn.com,
Subject: Re: TEXAS SHOOTOUT left coast vs right coast
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:21:10 -0800 (PST)
 You know where I stand on this BIll.  Keepworking on it, and if you need any
help, give me a holler.

Dick J
  Bill Smith <wmTSmith@landracing.com> wrote: Skip suggested the TEXAS SHOOTOUT
maybe in early spring late FEB or March the
weather is nice I have a small possibility that may be developing. wmts its at
200
msl and has 8000'paved with a 3000' dirt overrun that falls within the 1%
gradient
wmts