Re: 100cc Go Kart Land Speed Record Information

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: 100cc Go Kart Land Speed Record Information
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:49:41 -0800
The FIA don't have to deal with the insurance company's as we do. We have
the safety rules to protect all parties.
Law suits suck as they say. I don't think I would want a case of salt rash
after spinning and getting tossed off the cart. The leathers only delay the
time it takes to get to ones body.
Glen