Re: the bigger picture

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the bigger picture
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 00:10:50 -0800
Basic instinct?
Black Areas?

Tee, hee, hee . . ., You would be amazed, possibly fearful of how many women
have trod into the black area and come back again, only to do it again and
again. It's called childbirth. Think of passing a pineapple, backwards, the
next time you have a full bladder and you'll have a small idea of what it's
like. Yo!

For Pete's sake, we all know you can't make it up a simple flight of steps
without tripping, it's a wonder they ever gave you driver's license, but
then again there isn't a lot to hit out on the salt, so I guess it must have
been an act of charity.

I am beginning to think that baseball bat might be better used to knock a
little sense into your floatie-rock noggin -- we women live in hope and only
need to be barefoot as we are changing into our Nomex boots.

Quick, somebody, get Turk out of the rubber mold room, the fumes are
affecting him again!

Miss Kathy, I need to call Miss Kathy . . .

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling Stories with Words and Pictures