Re: Electric supercharger

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Electric supercharger
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 14:46:33 -0800
I am not sure that anyone ran a car with a separate engine driving a
supercharger, but, Dr. Ostich and Ak Miller had originally planned to
run the "Thing", a Chrysler powered Henry "J", with a separate engine
driving the supercharger (a Harley I believe)but ran into problems with
the rules.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC